Aktuellt 2024

söndag 22 oktober 2023

Hm.

I have to be more than shortywars.
In case you wonder have a look at Prince fan concert in Japan.

That is my story world wide. And you were prepared... A shimmering process instead...

They die for it. And expected that... You know markets and peoples when it is real... My stories are... Much bigger than "that"...

Every big papa know "the very special shorty lives". And "not more than that. At least.".

Something extra they can't have something, somebody...

So, soldier blue, back up off too. And do back off.

Honey and child no more there either. It would not matter, that book. And the parties that I never even knew that I was on...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Hm.

Kolla ökenväder och Arctic väder framåt. Välj maps i meny höger, https://www.weather-forecast.com/ Även Arctic och Antarctica. Ser ut som kr...