Aktuellt 2024

onsdag 1 november 2023

Hm.

They destroyed all inbits. For nothing.

Wake up. The traces are rebound themselves already before wherever original man go.

They lost and never recover. Most belong to many generations by themes.

I am sorry for the world and universe wa-reach.

Wa-reach inbits... Feel one now?

There is no idea for me anywhere, I have asked old and experienced. I will simply not like.

My horn blow. Nobody can understand. The all annd(I would spell) most impossible has happened to one man in one lifetime. Nothing.

I don't say I was. I am. Bye-bye on that dying journey. It's even more simple. You are a procedure already for that... Never heard else from my own and the experience is fact in blow-mind properties and proportions anywhere. They made inbits to nothing anyhow. Like Ratpack starring, last you know face fav devil to man earth.

She is one. Everywhere.

Inbits. Closer to money wars and reality nobody else can find. It's the first dying day or something else...

There are no indigenous here. It's different again.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Upplockare fiasko på gång. ALARM Reptiler Norberg.

Rönningstorpsvägen. Björkås, Mimerlaven, gruvorna, villasamhälle nära, Norberg. De har Samer barn i orm i kajman, en bonde i reptilfortfaran...