Aktuellt 2024

fredag 12 juli 2024

Hm. "Come closer", when Homo sapien...

I have no rights thankfully for that. One else declare somebody weird or off routine hickup one's like dead and the rest smile.

It's called dating, reaches one culture.

With me you are more inside borders and need all, even out there... and finishing off the tools and instruments by title is perhaps somewhere.

Intelligence is natural, honey. But not by mechanical composures or handsfree...

Uh.

I sang to you. I said something. Now I wonder what we did and where's the.. busy part?

Uh.

Another universe. Still we find handle men=handle one man... I surely don't like mentioned.

Say honeys, what have you lost! These girls are trackington news, horror and nobodies the same time.

If I would rate you out as a billion dollar man I would make more money than that on Trackington post. Without a job.

So...

If you are naked like this and that so... say something?

Where do all women come from and what is real?

I can add friends, ok. Don't show your ass around, or spectroscope men behind silk.

It's a talent, gifth and the realities strongest true. Now you can have a look. Then what?

Tip. Wear a hat. Hang up a piece of silk on the mirror. Kiss it with lipstick when you see not all and make somebody write this you remember and feel.

Come closer... Is it a waterfall, church bells, children and still him and still him?

Please don't laugh when your friend, somebody, loves a little. I need to be loved. I am a man.

Come closer to Homo sapien.

Are you and that somebody made to be with someone like me?

Where were all girls when the mirror absessed the mirror even as mother's?

Ta-taa. You are a taste of beauty off too. And then somebody's taste.

Yes, it's only how you like yourself at the tasteful him.

Go. Go... What is that? A busy part!?

Now you can spell love, Love or LOVE...

You are a superstar now. Beauty. Still looking for the truth, the real other universe obsession?

Ok. Don't come on then..?

Uh. That took time to explain. Now you know a comeback.

Now. Good luck.

Maybe I think you would die, explaining the difference. Still on?

What exactly can you be and do?

I can tell you in part, the same man whom is and sing, suddenly write.

What a man I am!

Feel another freedom and paradise... Even me wrote that.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Hm. Dagens mat.

Ris med ryggbiff. Pasta.