Aktuellt 2024

onsdag 17 juli 2024

Hm.

No... Don't believe that's a single...

Nobody dress or wear beautiful like that here. It's like a stadium caviare tube...

You became nude to time. Not me.

My cross is daylight, on sheet.

Honey, can I be a tiny beaufort?

No. Not Somebody sad something.

No. You're like India have headache. Not the best Homo sapien.

1999+2023 72k earthquake fatalities, 74$B, Anatoli. Not even that. Have you forgot!? 1$B/1.000 people=uppåt 10 miljoner Skr/person... And we left count on being alive. It should be best respect by man earth counted and that is not a good welcome to high treason for neither us, our own or others understandable. Respect.


I have 10.000 Skr per month totally. I should be more than a Billion dollar man only myself. And we have to solve a whole lot of problems because this is what warn, bother and only is a risk to others. And our own.If I should have to cover just one or two possible(with their own children and peoples respect) that is counting billions very soon.

THIS is a strange and sometime unknown rescue operation, even where we can be and not, how, and what our own traditionally know and what problems we have insight and history to solve. My problem is also "that the world a change" and "first of all our own". To this we have world records on rescuing and advicing, even catastrophes and principally geology and security commonly. Some of us are really extremely good and more than anybody can imagine, even until now. This is reality to me: Nobody on the market or any Fed/Org... have nor understood, respected or generated what concern me and my own at all personally. You are scam!

Not even the Kings are good enough for apologizing.

Kids? Can you write an own Apatcho Quinn and... Honey..?




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Hm.

Kolla ökenväder och Arctic väder framåt. Välj maps i meny höger, https://www.weather-forecast.com/ Även Arctic och Antarctica. Ser ut som kr...