Aktuellt 2024

onsdag 24 juli 2024

Hm. Rappers moon?

Va... A HCM?

A harming coffee machine... You reached one point. And?

Scum, last 2 cm.

You one point and travelled like nobody lives there Mr normal came by...

Girl no return math.

No country machine.

Va... Hickum... Has small ave...

Va. Eyes...

Man. That's backslash. Ok. No pain pin at least...

Ave mismatch.

Whatcha make?

Out come?

Oh god good girl, whatcha make?

She shine charming.

Rich bates, was annoying.

Turned hard back back soft.

She's something late.

Ain't met an evening.

She's no get returned and off, payed.

I think this kiss is run to layed.

Am I doing best good now or shade?

No hand, palm bluff.

Five on the other side.

What dime did you get now Hun?

I think I go on the easy ride.

I just made a point.

Now even I can go.

You see this all small town.

So don't try to bump me.

I put it all there with joy.

Woo. A mirror broke boys.

Don't know what choice...

I have my own ride home.

A biker's home...

Ever heard a cycle nome?

A history cycle man. Get off.

No Hun. I was no tetrabeard.

Is gonna scrack domsycom...

And now this skraa.

1 kommentar:

Hm.

Kolla ökenväder och Arctic väder framåt. Välj maps i meny höger, https://www.weather-forecast.com/ Även Arctic och Antarctica. Ser ut som kr...