Aktuellt 2026 New design ⚠ Copyright, income sensetive, all rights respectively.

onsdag 29 juli 2026

Upplockare, på gång

Almaty mm, Kazakstan lista på jordskalv,


Pakistan,

Megathrust,

1 Bat 2:42.
Blixtar grönområden Ryssland norr från Kaspiska havet och Lake Bajkal.

16 kommentarer:

  1. The third picture I would classify as a monument. What it symbolize is pretty clear to a combat many ways. Think about creator and the hand shown. Does anybody or anything ever get right here?

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gangsters probably agree and could be on nothing is right, no war one could say. No what has been showed. Because that is what multimedia will show. How they progressed in all and by and from all times. Even in secrecy.

    SvaraRadera
  3. It's just me here. And THAT is absolutely too late...

    SvaraRadera
  4. You will learn to be a real warrior and spirit. Only when it is. Nothing others. Nature could be that still, and there it don't say I should take a job. (Indian spirit)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Sorry for what lost peoples are left destroying reality, the best and even themselves and others.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Not quite honorable or distinct. Nowhere.

    SvaraRadera
  7. It is very "energic". I dare to say.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Recief... but I don't speak fire...

    SvaraRadera
  9. Big joke those wildfires actually. Sarcastic mode to wrong here, wrong war. Rediculous. 7* Hope it go well. We have excused people here for more or less times like that they were else...

    SvaraRadera
  10. We know those "kings" and "kings and wars".

    SvaraRadera
  11. You're welcome. Horrible air quality too, continental Europe. A combat wonder how to do this again and again.

    SvaraRadera
  12. One clue, I remind. Invest in You are, not get or take.

    SvaraRadera
  13. Then all can be solved. So war stay out. It is always here to surrounding. Survived hundreds of millions and still when billions of peoples further.

    SvaraRadera
  14. Finance here live like that. Exactly.

    SvaraRadera