Aktuellt 2026 New design ⚠ Copyright, income sensetive, all rights respectively.

lördag 8 augusti 2026

Hm. Here's yua kong ting!

Outline hand full of pockets.
As long as a socket and a rocket.
They left. They with a hold to gazzet. One pure root in occupied couth. A cancup volume. Quiet storm shouts. Wrong and no doubts. Hack of one life behind with stops and towns. Sure, lifted and hopped... Right and left splitter inlines, north and south and vulture poems. One key off for no line, one else to return? On the "other" SIDE news a round and round, dropped for hear, is that not so, little bear... On one hand full of pockets and one same bear. How did yua not to bear? Here's tha gazzet. The one thing near your mother always fear. Spoke and former love and money, is he there? I am so pleased. Would that so hoou! matter... or doubt. That hardly reach a cut out satter. Could. Something shatter. I am so pleased, did you hear that ? Rule have to change again, many doors to close and many that matter. Business or platter. Have you got some real loving to do, a whole lot, and nothing that matter! I know your type. My gaz... My hold, my fist and between different eyes and the cutter. I know you in and out, new or the theft run creeks and batter. I left you and changes and your rights that's what matter.

The judge will have and not the breaks that still don't matter. I see you and one your day you gather quiz and picks, jet jatter. That's the day mean you leave, chief of matter. And any tears. Anybody think that hatter. One day you and your own have to learn ain't a receipt or ratter. The Eagle is supposed, expected and latter. Hold it! Right. Meaning and matter. Go away in and out liner. You have been wrong and fail to also death. And jet jatter. Time hold that too. Returning to breaks in pockets and inrule and outrule shatter. He's not thing's or jet jatter. This is game and the silence. You big jet jatter! There is your type of strong guy and a girl that matter.

On same all time time you stand on same same feet again and again. What is so blues about and black on white, bubbles, vacker, showers, slides and all with that... blown off hat that matter?

Life between two of your ages would repeat. I am left or right what do ever matter.

Sure. Some have seats with hands in pockets. When do they shatter! I still said pay your bills. Qwather jet jatter. My bill is not yours. Read. Find the loser indian and deals. Pay your bill what so ever. You pay for lives and danger. What so ever. Dry with new tears and papper.

Hi there honey and a wild kong ting. You kept it up and down same thing! You have always signed the same thing! Bye bye people's and leaders. It's not your thing... Double smash jet jatter! My gaz... And that old is gaz shatter... Kong ting too. Eagle eat! I win with you and stay where I stay. Pay your bills.

Ease ChawrlHowc.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar